Start a demanding career in mobile app development by learning how to develop android and IOS app for yourself, companies and startups. Learn how to develop cross-platform (Android and IOS) mobile apps using Flutter (The leading Cross-platform mobile application development framework by Google)
Learn to use Android Studio, the integrated development environment (IDE) for Android apps. This course is intended for students who have some prior programming experience. The course will introduce you to the basics of the Android platform, Android application components, Activities and their lifecycle, UI design, Multimedia, 2D graphics and networking support in Android.
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
- Learn all the basics and advanced features which you find in no other course
- Be able to build any app you want
- Craft a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs
- Build fully-fledged apps for your startup or business
Previous Experience: None required