Great web design is the difference between a beautiful website that attracts customers and an annoying one that people avoid. This makes web design a valuable and exciting skill that businesses worldwide are looking for. This course will teach you the most important web design tools and processes, and get you one big step closer to designing your first professional website.
- Register a domain name with Domain Privacy
- Forward a domain, renew and administer a domain
- Configure Nameservers and DNS Zone Files
- Create and Configure a Testing server on a Local Windows or MAC System.
- Configure a Production web server on popular cloud hosting platforms.
- Create disk backups and install disk images on a virtual server
- Learn about CMS
- Install and configure XAMP for Windows
- Upload files using FileZilla FTP Client and Cpanel
- Create and administer MySQL databases using PhpMyAdmin
- Understand how to wireframe a website
- Create server and client side validation algorithms for web forms.
- Use Google Apps for Work to setup a customized business email address
- Learn how to integrate external services like Google Analytics and MailChimp for customer analytics and email.
- Search Engine Optimization
Duration: 76 Days
Previous Experience: None required